Alexander Wang for Balenciaga

12:25 PM

The Winter vortex in New York City right now has got me daydreaming of golden sand and margaritas at my desk for weeks now. It seems you can't go anywhere without feeling like you've stepped out into an arctic blizzard. Yet, the recent unveiling of pre-fall collections have got me excited for next Fall/Winter, especially that of Balenciaga! Alexander Wang has been at Balenciaga for over a year now and after seeing his pre-fall collection, I believe he is at his best. The new gravity-defying shapes and silhouettes tell a significant story about the future of fashion! The collection is chock-full of some new daring ideas, which I think is going to inspire other designers to take more risks in moving fashion forward. Since the millenium, we've been seeing lots of nostalgia on the runways and I believe Wang's new ideas could be a step in the right direction to get fashion moving again! I can't wait to give an update after the Main FW14 show!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images