Top Fall Trends from Vogue's September Issue (Part 1)

1:38 PM

                                   
    


Okay so I admit I haven't believed in Santa since probably the third grade. Ever since the magic was ruined for me, I haven't exactly been thrilled for Christmas. For me, Christmas comes in mid-August, amidst the arrival of Vogue's September Issue. Each year I become a hermit and don't leave my house for days while examining the issue that weights more than the free weights I lift at the gym. This year, of course was no different. With cover girl Jennifer Lawrence gracing the issue, I knew it had to be a good one (is there ever a bad one?). While scrambling through page after page of advertisements, I piece together the most commonly seen trends amongst the issue and compile my own Fall forecast. I'm not claiming this is Vogue's opinion but 100% my own from what I have seen through the pages.

1. The "It" Color of Fall Plum- Seen throughout the issue, Plum is last year's burgundy. From footwear, the handbags to plum-colored leather (we'll get to that later!), plum seems to be in every spread from Jimmy Choo and Mulberry for accessories to Lanvin for full on couture! And not just in fashion, beauty ads from Michael Kors and Tom Ford both showed to be a beautiful lip color for Fall as well! Overall, I see Plum as being the It color this Fall and working to be very versatile in fashion, footwear, accessories and beauty!


                       

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images