London Fashion: Love it or Let it Be?

6:43 PM



So several weeks ago I had the amazing opportunity to spend an entire weekend in London, one of my favorite cities in the world! I had spent some time in London a few years ago and absolutely fell head over heels in love with not only London culture but London's infamously eccentric fashion!
So you bet I went in armed with a pen and paper this time around so that I could record every new trend and share them back in New York. So without further ado.. First off, I must say that Londoners are fearless! Not one bold color and crazy print could ever scare them. It's so easy to get lost in a sea of black little Gucci dresses in New York, so London felt like a breath of fresh air. Everything from polka dots, to tribal prints, camo, floral prints, stained glass and brightly colored denim flooded the streets of trendy Kensington. But the real diamond in the ruff is Camden Market, located in the SoHo trendy village of Camden Town. Here I went on to purchasing velvet pants, flower crowns, harem pants, vintage camoflauge, and more busy prints! Another peak of the trip was visiting the largest Topshop in the world! Bombers, disco leggings, structured handbags, printed tights, and flatform shoes were the biggest hits at the MASSIVE store. I swear I got lost a good five times, at least. Last but not least, in true British fashion, big, structured and some bizarre hats are always a hit in London whether for an afternoon tea time or a #royalbaby shower. Overall, my excursion to London opened my eyes to SO many new trends and really inspired me to push the envelope a bit with my fashion and be fearless! Love it or Let it be? Totally love it!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images